Pages

Thursday, 21 May 2015

A little Lush review

Dark Angels Cleanser (£6.75/100g) & Breath Of Fresh Air Toner (£4.25/100g)


Whenever I venture into a Lush I find it difficult to leave empty handed and last week I left with two products in my bag. Now that I am back to blogging I thought I would let you know what I think of them.

First up is the Dark Angels face and body cleanser. After deciding to purchase a new cleanser I couldn't decide which one to pick, until a friendly assistant tried this one out on my friends hand. She loved it and I was quickly persuaded. It has a pleasant liquorice smell which surprised me since I don't like liquorice! But anyway, it has a lovely but not overpowering smell and contains charcoal powder which is hugely popular in skincare recently. When combined with water it creates a paste perfect for not only cleansing but also exfoliating. After a quick scrub and wash my face felt incredibly soft and clean. I am yet to use this on my body, because despite the small amount needed to create enough to clean my face I feel like it would be a slight waste to use on my entire body. Besides it made my face feel so wonderful that I don't want to run out!

The next product I have been using is the Breath Of Fresh Air Toner water. This has an incredibly fresh smell and I genuinely love it. After using cotton pads to rub this into my face in circular motions I feel awake and ready to apply my moisturiser.

Both of these products have quickly worked their way into my routine and I cant wait to head back to Lush to pick up even more products to try. Feel free to give me any recommendations and let me know if you have tried and loved these products. 

Natasha x

No comments:

Post a Comment